Your safety is our priority. Below, we've compiled resources for your health and safety during the course of your internship.
Travel updates for COVID-19
Since December 2019, there has been emerging public health concern regarding an outbreak of respiratory illness, now called COVID-19, caused by a new strain of coronavirus that was first identified in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China.
As more than 100 undergraduate and graduate students are preparing to participate in the Global Studies Internship Program this summer, we want to share ongoing determinations that are being made with respect to our international programs as well as the University’s latest guidance to our student community.
Please check out Stanford's International Travel Assistance Program for Medical, Personal, Travel and Security Assistance Services: https://internationaltravel.stanford.edu/
Find out contact information of your travel assistance services: https://internationaltravel.stanford.edu/getting_started
On Call International - For students in Cardinal Care
- Toll-free from the US or Canada: +1-800-407-7307
- Call collect from anywhere in the world: +1-603-898-9159
International SOS (ISOS) - For students not covered by On Call
- Membership: #11BCPA000272
- Call +1-800-523-8930 or to find the most relevant assistance center, click Assistance Centers by Country. All call centers accept collect calls.
Visit the Vaden health portal, or contact the Vaden Health Center:
- Medical Services & Pharmacy: (650) 498-2336
- Counseling and Psychological Services: (650) 723-3785
- Insurance: (650) 723-2135
- Health Promotion Services (iThrive): (650) 723-0821
- MORE Physical Therapy: (650) 723-3195
- Administration: (650) 725-1364
Download these health and safety tips: