Host Organization: Intumit Inc.
Organization Profile: Intumit, Inc. is a leading artificial intelligence provider with more than 500 customers in the Greater China area. Powered by self-developed core technologies like natural language processing, text mining, information extraction and deep learning, our intelligent solutions can help enterprise customers extract business value from massive unstructured data.
No.1 Enterprise AI/Chatbot Brand In Taiwan
Microsoft Best Co-Sell Performance ISV, GCR, 2018
Microsoft Teams Global 150 Partner
Microsoft AI Inner Circle Partner (The only Taiwanese company)
Intel AI Builders Partner
NVIDIA Deep Learning ISV Partner
City: New Taipei City
- Research & Development
- Business & Development
- AI Training
- Programmer: research the API connect with local IM.
- Business Development: potential project - study some success cases to see how our conversational AI solutions bring real business values to our customers, especially for the international companies in banking or pharma sectors.
- AI Trainer: help to test & examine the AI system; assist AI system to classify information
Number of Opening(s): 3
Work Hours and Internship Start/End Dates: (Monday to Friday, June
22 –August 14, 2020): Full Time /Five days a week
Working Hours: 09:00-18:00 (12:30-13:30 lunch break)
Additional desired intern qualifications:
- Programmer: Basic Chinese speaking, familiar with programming language
- Business Development : Basic Chinese speaking, fluent English Speaking and basic business knowledge
- AI Trainer : Basic Chinese speaking, fluent English or Japanese writing/reading ability.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled freshmen, sophomores, juniors, seniors, and coterms who are undergraduates in all majors, including undeclared. Coterm students must still have undergraduate status. MA students in the Center for East Asian Studies are also eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be current Stanford students during the internship period. Seniors must postpone graduation paperwork until the internship ends, but may participate in commencement. For summer graduation requirements, including details regarding enrollment requirements and information about participation in the June commencement ceremonies, students should contact their major department's student services office and Registrar's Office for graduation quarter petition.
- Preferably, before beginning their internships, selected candidates should have taken at least one course regarding the internship region. The course can be taken in the spring quarter.
For more internship positions provided by the Stanford Global Studies Internship Program, please see our internship listing.
Each applicant can apply for a maximum of two program-arranged positions. If you apply more than two positions, we will only accept the first two applications based on the time of your submission.
For more information, please see Eligibility and Stipend.