Host Organization: Institution for European Environmental Policy (IEEP)
Organization Profile: Working with stakeholders across EU institutions, international bodies, academia, civil society and industry, our team of policy professionals composed of economists, scientists and lawyers produce evidence-based research and policy insight. Our work spans nine research areas and covers both short-term policy issues and long-term strategic studies. As a non-for-profit organization with over 40-years of experience, we are committed to advancing impact-driven sustainability policy across the EU and the world.
Number of Opening(s): 1
Work Hours and Internship Start/End Dates: (Monday to Friday, June
8 –July 31, 2020): Full time/Five days a week
Work Attire: Smart casual, and smarter when you have a meeting
Local Language: French, Dutch. The working language is English.
Local Language needed: Not required
- The applicant must currently be an enrolled undergraduate at Stanford and in good standing.
- The applicant cannot have their undergraduate degree conferred before the completion of this internship. In other words, graduating seniors are ineligible. The exception to this is the conterminal student.
- Seniors who will be returning to coterm for all of next year are eligible to apply.
- Global Studies minors in European Studies will receive preference for these Belgium-based internships.
- The applicant can apply to all positions in Belgium.
- You MUST apply from your first-choice position, so the application form can match your choice.
- If you select a position you MUST write a statement. Otherwise, your choice will not be considered.
For more internship positions provided by the Stanford Global Studies Internship Program, please see our internship listing.
For more information, please see Eligibility and Stipend.